06 Apr Paperless Accounting
At the end of each month, how are you currently providing your accountant with your company’s bank statements, supplier invoices and customer invoices?
– Never having to scan and email bank statements.
– Never having to scan and email your supplier invoices.
– Never having to scan and email your customer invoices.
How it works
1. The customer invoices are raised on the accounting system so the accountant has access to them at the click of a button.
2. The bank statements from your bank (FNB, ABSA, Standard, Nedbank etc ) are linked to the accounting system so your accountant has access to them at the click of a button.
3. Just take a picture of your supplier invoice with your smart phone, click publish and the invoice is sent directly to the accounting system.
Why is this important to you ?
1. It saves you time by reducing the amount of unnecessary admin done, so you can focus on the business. And as you know, time costs money.
2. It saves your accountant time from having to follow up on outstanding documents, so they can focus on helping you grow your business.
3. Documents are kept in the cloud with backup’s so it reduces the risk of loss of data.
4. Easily access the stored documents at the click of a button instead of searching through cupboards and files.
5. Plus, it’s environmentally friendly.
Happy business efficiency 🙂
Pamella Jabu Ndzumo
Accounting Plus (Pty) Ltd l Registration # : 2017/055363/07 l Registered Accountant – Membership # : 20211377 l SARS Registered Tax Practitioner – Membership # : PR-0098910 l Cell : 083 212 8588 l Website : www.ndzumoconsulting.co.za l Proudly level 1 BEE Compliant l Proudly 100% female owned